Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Lazy Blogging (More Fun and Crazy Web Bits)

I'm lazy today, but I actually felt like blogging. So here's a bunch more links and video clips to entertain you...

First off, Maroon 5 is finally going to release their sophomore album titled, "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" five years after their debut album sold over 6 million copies and spawned five Top 10 singles in the US alone. For being pop music, I was pretty damned impressed with the songwriting and musicianship on the first album. I was looking forward to the next album and it's finally here. I must say, I was skeptical that the band could come back with a solid record after not putting one out for five years. Well, the first single "Makes Me Wonder" is out and it's pretty freaking good. Sounds like Michael Jackson or Prince singing over Morris Day and the Time with a bit of Stevie Wonder and a dash of Justin Timberlake's solo stuff. Nice and funky. Check it out here.

Here's the trippiest toilet training video I've ever seen (from Japan of course).

Here's a phony tribute to American servicemen done in the style of a cheesy country ballad. This might seem offensive, but I'd be willing to guess most of our boys overseas would find this pretty funny.

Here's SNL's take on what John Mayer and Jessica Simpson's relationship must be like. (I love John Mayer but I question his decision to date Jessica Simpson. I guess he's a boob guy.) Also on that page the SNL classic, Canteen Boy.

Here's a hilarious mash-up of clips from "Anchorman" and the dialogue from the preview for the movie "300". I think it actually might be funnier than the entire movie "Anchorman".

This dude either has a shitload of time on his hands or is just really good with a ping pong ball. Never play beer pong with this guy. Even if it's fake, still pretty cool.

This is by far the most awesome video for a European Dance Party on a cable access channel I've ever seen. Hahahaha!

This guy paints a large depiction of Bruce Lee using only black paint and his fists of fury.

Labels: , , , ,

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates