Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Friday, September 26, 2003
Slowly but surely this blog template is starting to take shape. For those of you who have been with me since day one, ahem, I mean yesterday, you'll notice that I have added the first and most basic features so far. Like a link to my email address by clicking my name in the footer of each post. I've also modified the footer so it's something a bit more creative than "Posted by". You may also notice the hit counter at the bottom of the page as well. It's not quite where I really want it right now, but eventually a lot of things on this page are going to move around. Such as the margins...... I moved those in a bit too. I think I may actually be getting the hang of HTML already. I screwed around with the color codes a bit too, but until I figure out a good color scheme that works, I'll stick with the template's colors. And I guess my greatest achievement so far was adding the comment feature. Something almost every blogger I have read has, but still not bad for my second day.

*Side note: I think it's hillarious that the spell check function in the editor wants to keep correcting the words "blog" and "blogger".

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates