Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, October 09, 2003
My sister is now officially a resident of the "Windy City". My parents and my bro helped move her up there over the course of last weekend. My folks took out a lease on a pretty two bedroom apartment inside a two family flat about 15 blocks from Wrigley Field. They furnished it from floor to ceiling including the second bedroom and the sun room. Everyone who's seen it so far has said its a pretty sweet pad. I'm planning on heading up there sometime before it gets freezing cold in Chicago, but sometime after the Cubs get eliminated from the playoffs. So my window there is pretty short.

Anyway, she moved up there to attend Columbia College and major in acting (or possibly film) and take some classes at Improv Olympic. I think eventually she is interested in trying out for Second City which is a comedy troop that produces a shitload of well known comedians. Pretty much all of SNL passed through their doors at some point. Hopefully she'll get hooked up with Nick Vatterott at some point and they can roam the city together making people jolly. Good luck Katie!.......Or should I say, "Break a leg"?

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates