Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, October 23, 2003
So last weekend I got a ton of stuff done on my first half day off in almost a month. Went out and ran a bunch of errands and paid some bills, etc. I also went out and bought some cool new threads at Express for Men at West County Mall. $350 bucks worth to be exact. Not counting the summer clothes I bought before I went on vacation this summer, that's the most I've ever spent on clothes at one time. I also got a new Western Digital 120 GB Firewire & USB 2.0 external hard drive to put all my media files on. I already have about half of the CD's I own copied to my 80 GB internal hard drive but its starting to eat up a lot of space. Now I can get all of them copied to my new external drive and free up the space on the other one for programs and such. Since the hard drive is external, I can now basically carry every CD I have in a box the size of a small paperback book. I can take this bad boy over to my friends houses and let them copy some discs to their computers or burn a few straight from my drive as well. So hey, if anyone out there is interested in doing some music swapping let me know!

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates