Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Tuesday, October 21, 2003
Whoo.... It's been a long couple of weeks, but I think the worst is finally over. Work has been hellish here at P.S.S. Eight huge shows in ten days is quite stressful on the old Operations Manager. Yet, the show must go on, and well they all did. With the utmost success I might add.

Anyway, here's my first post of many that I had been promising. I'll make it quick and easy.

Here's a link Liam found for an Artificial Intelligence game that is actually pretty damn cool. Try your best to trick it by using items related to sex. Enjoy!

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates