Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, November 17, 2003
Did I ever tell anyone about my affinity for a certain type of female pop singer? I don't know what it is. Most guys drool over Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, or Jessica Simpson. I can't argue that they are all (in the ladies man's voice) "very sexy ladies". But I go for the more toned down natural look. Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton, Natalie Imbruglia, etc. I don't know if it's the attainable girl next door look, the fact that they are all petite, or brunette, or if it's because they all write and play their own music (which to me, is very sexy in a woman). Probably a combination of all of the above. I even seem to enjoy their songs more than I normally would that type of music. Just had to get that off my chest.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates