Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, February 25, 2004
I bought some new bedding from Bed, Bath and Beyond on Sunday and I love it. They are some of the most comfortable sheets I've ever slept on. Take a look at them here. The fabric isn't cotton but a newer material that was recently developed called Modal (scroll down the page to see the description), also known as Jersey cloth. The fabric is developed from the fibers of the Beech tree and is very eco-friendly. I also bought a new white goose down comforter (which you can see here) which is nice and fluffy and keeps me warm as hell in my cold, cold basement room. I didn't have enough cash to buy the FUCKING $1000 DOLLAR DOWN COMFORTER though. Sleepy time is good time.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates