Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Tuesday, February 24, 2004
We've all done so many of those damn Quizilla quizzes in the past few months that I decided I would go ahead and make my own. Be warned though, it is my perverted mind at it's best. I had to think of a topic that was both worthy of a quiz and had the potential to be really funny. Hopefully I hit the nail on the head with this one......

Do you have chronic masturbation issues?

Here are my results.....from my own quiz:

You're right on par with the rest of us average
"Joes and Janes". You've probably
got a healthy sex drive but know that you can't
spend all day dreaming about sex. Keep up the
good work!

Do you have chronic masturbation issues?
brought to you by Quizilla


Looks like I'm totally normal. After all I did design the quiz, can you blame me?

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates