Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, February 16, 2004
I'm starting my Christmas list for next year already and I only want one thing. Screw a car, I've been a very, very, very, good boy!!

UPDATE: For those of you who didn't get to see the link before the Department of Homeland Security took it down, someone was selling an actual Blue Angel Hornet Jet on E-bay with the bids starting at 1 million bucks. I'm actually not sure who took the link down, whether it was done by E-bay or the FBI or what. But here's a link explaining a bit more about the story.

UPDATE,.... AGAIN: Looks like the bid page is back up and the bidding has closed. It shows that the winning bidder paid $99,999,999.00. I'm thinking that's not right since the plane only costs 28 million when it's brand spanking new.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates