Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, February 11, 2004
In case anyone out there like myself doesn't know a whole hell of a lot about HTML (although I am learning more everyday), and is looking to spice up their blogger a bit, here are some links that may help you out:

BlogSkins.com
BlogDesigns.com
Point of Focus
Ehsany
Noipo
Templates 4 Free

I'm not going to do mine today or anything, but soon I'm going to take this here blog into the shop for a quick overhaul. I've been looking at some temporary server space to have for a few months until I get the server up and running at work, and I've come up with some good options. Hopefully as soon as I lock something down I'll be making some changes.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates