Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Friday, February 20, 2004
Just heard a story about the world's largest credit card transaction. American businessman Eli Broad purchased a piece of art by pop artist Roy Lichtenstein for 2.6 million bucks and put the whole thing on his "no preset spending limit" American Express card. You ask, "Why would a millionaire buy a piece of art on his credit card?". He only bought the painting on his credit card for one reason. 2.6 million miles worth of airfare courtesy of the fine folks at American Express. See they offered those free airline miles for every dollar you spent on your card. That's over 1000 trips around the world. A pretty damn smart business decision if you ask me.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates