Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Saturday, June 05, 2004
Wow!! Our Cardinals are on quite a tear. We've won seven out of our last eight games. Fucking nice. Pujols is smacking homers like crazy and Rolen, even after being beaned in the melon is still knocking in the RBI's. The pitching is getting better and better with each game as well. Lets hope we can take at least one more from the Astros this weekend and then head up to Chi-town and steal at least three games from the injured Cubbies. I think that just might land us in first place.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates