Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Friday, August 27, 2004
Kayrn sent me an interesting article a while back that some of you out there may be interested in. It's about how some people who are blogging at work are getting in some serious trouble from their employers for various reasons. Check it out and make sure to look over your shoulder next time you're posting at the office.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates