Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Colin-oscopy

Colin Powell admitted just the other day that it's unlikely that we'll ever find any WMD's in Iraq. Even after he guaranteed that they existed and were plentiful in his arguments for the invasion of the country back in early 2003. I'm sure there's a possibility that they were destroyed, or shipped out of the country, but with everything that has been said by UN weapons inspectors in the past, if they were ever there, I doubt they were as plentiful and useful as we were led to believe.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates