Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, September 16, 2004

So I Guess I'll be Buying a Gamecube

Look who's back...

Remember me? Posted by Hello

So if you hadn't guessed by the picture, Nintendo is currently working on the newest game in the Zelda series for the Gamecube which is expected to be released in the USA sometime towards the middle of next year. They've left the cartoon graphics of some of the more recent games behind and opted to go back to the more realistic graphics that I think pretty much everyone likes more. It actually looks quite a bit like "Lord of the Rings" if you ask me. If you're looking for more info on the game, you can check out the story here, or you can go download the video preview here. At any rate, here's a couple more cool screenshots:


One deadly mo-fo. Posted by Hello


Hmm, shouldn't there be some Hobbits in this picture? Posted by Hello

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates