Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Best of 2004 - Update

I posted a while back about how I was creating a "Best of 2004" music collection. Just wanted to let everyone know that it's still in the works and I'm doing my best, but creating the graphic layout for the CD face and titling each track with song title and artist is taking quite a while. I've only received 4 responses so far on people who actually want a copy of this. I know there's more of you out there that won't pass up 12 free CD's.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates