Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Coming Soon... The Big 2005 Music Post (Part 1)

Along with working on completing my "Best of 2004" collection and mailing those babys out, I'll soon be doing a large music review of all the CD's I've purchased during the first half of this year. I'm going to change my format a bit from my previous music reviews though. You'll see once I have it up. I think I'm for sure going to move to a new rating system (probably like a grading system like "B+" or "C-" style) that allows for more room than a typical Rolling Stone "3 of 5 stars" type ranking.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates