Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

News Bits

Man Shoots & Kills Teen for Walking on Lawn. (A little excessive don't you think?)

Cat Falls 80 Feet Out of Tree and Survives. (That's one life down, 8 more to go)

Missouri Teen Carried Over 1,300 Feet by Tornado and Lives. (Auntie Em! Auntie Em!)

Chef Returns to South Park in Season Premiere. (Can't wait to see this episode)

Jermaine Jackson Writes Tell-all Book About Michael. (Leave it to a Jackson to rat out a family member)

Ancient Coffin Depicting Homeric Imagery Unearthed in Cypress. (I didn't know The Simpsons were around in ancient Greece)

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates