Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Spring Fever Breaking

For the past two weeks either myself, or the people around me have all been sick. Last week it was my bro and a few fellows at work (which can explain my absence on the blog scene last week), this week it was I who was ill (which of course explains this week). Not that I was so sick I couldn't type or anything but it just wasn't your typical spring cold either.

A really nasty virus has hit the Lou apparently, a last gasp of old man winter. My doc's office was flooded with calls the past few weeks all with reports of the same symptoms; clogged sinuses, sore throat, chest congestion, earache, headache, high fever, muscle weakness, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, etc. You name it, we had it. I hadn't been this sick in a long time; since college probably.

My fever finally broke last night (it topped out around 102.5 F), and the muscle aches, poops, and throwing up subsided yesterday as well. So hopefully I'm on the path to recovery. I'm currently debating on whether or not I should go into work tomorrow since I've missed the whole week so far. Things there seem to be holding up shockingly stable without me. Maybe I overvalue myself, or maybe we're just really slow this week. Although one nice added bonus is the ability to work on my work desktop from home courtesy of Microsoft Exchange Server 2003. At least I won't be too far behind when I get back.

OK, pity party over, I'm going to go eat and maybe catch up on some more posting later.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates