Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Things I Hate About Spring

Last year about this same time I posted my Top Ten Things I Love About Spring. I swore at the end of that post that someday when I was in a pissy mood, I post about the things I hated most about spring. So, since I'm sick and stuck inside, here's the yin to last years yang.

The Top 10 Things I Hate About Spring

  • Carpenter Bees (see post)
  • Loud Motorcycles
  • The NBA playoffs
  • Allergies!
  • Cutting the m@ther-f*cking grass
  • Listening to the loud shitty music high school kids play in their cars
  • NASCAR season starts
  • Spring turns to summer, and summer gets HOT!
  • People that do yard work before 11 AM on the weekends
  • Busy season at work

Ok so it's not as strong a list as last years was. But it shouldn't be. Spring is a damn fine time of year. And by the way in case you were wondering, I did make those 8 boxes of Thin Mints last... all the way till my new ones arrived two weeks ago.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates