Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Lots of New Music

Wow! I just dropped about a hundred bucks on new Cd's last night. Combine that with the 60 bones I spent a week or two ago and I'm looking at many enjoyable hours of new music. Here's what I got last night:

Tool - 10,000 Days
Angels & Airwaves - We Don't Need to Whisper
Snow Patrol - Eyes Open
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium
The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers
Pearl Jam - Pearl Jam

Here's what I got two weeks ago:

The Flaming Lips - At War With the Mystics
Built to Spill - You in Reverse
Bril - Airless Alarm
The Secret Machines - Ten Silver Drops

So far, daddy likey.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates