Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Friday, May 05, 2006

My Favorite Zeppelin Shirt

Most of you know that the mighty LZ is my favorite band of all time. I've got several of their T-shirts that I bought back in high school, of all sorts, some of which I'll never wear again. My favorite of all my Zep shirts is a black Tee with Stonehenge on the front (tried to find a picture but no dice). The shadows of the stones spell out Led Zeppelin in the grass, and each band member has his own symbol subtly placed on a random stone. I've worn it hundreds of times and now it's nice and broken in, very soft and comfy.

I now have a new favorite LZ shirt. Problem is I don't own it. Nor can I find it anywhere. Nor do think I'll ever be able too.

You see I first saw it in the video for the Collective Soul song, "Why Pt 2" (you'll actually have to click the "Watch Video" link yourself). The lead singer is wearing it. I've searched for it ever since online but to no avail. I'm guessing it was probably purchased at a boutique in Hollywood somewhere or is a couture shirt designed specifically for him. At any rate, I want it. So here's a plea to anyone that reads this. If you come across it anywhere at any time, buy it for me. I'll pay you double what you pay for it. Unless it's like a grand or something.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates