Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Friday, September 22, 2006

Apparently, I Break Stuff

Last Thursday night while driving home, I rolled my window down so I could smoke a cig. A horrifying mechanical grind was the sound that eliminated from the drivers door followed by the sounds of crushing glass. Then my window fell about a foot and a half down into the door. FUCK! My drivers side window motor is now officially busted. It will move the window about an inch at a time and then starts making really bad noises. If you hold it too long it will reverse direction, meaning pressing down on the window button will actually cause it to start rolling up.

Friday morning when I got to work I decided to get rid of the scruff on my face using the trimmer blade on my electric razor. Halfway through the process the trimmer blade just flat out stopped, yanking out about 30 very coarse facial hairs in the process.

Just seconds later while trying to wash the hair out of the sink, I pulled the rotating head right off the faucet causing water to spray all over the bathroom.

Later in the day on Friday while trying to copy a DVD on our automated DVD / CD burner, I screwed up the robotics of the arm that lifts the discs from the blanks stack to the drive and then to the printer.

My brother thinks I may have developed a mutant power to disable electronic motors. I think maybe I should stay the hell away from important electronics for a while.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates