Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday News Bits

The FDA just approved a new "laser comb" that apparently regrows hair. <sarcasm>And it only costs about $500 bucks!</sarcasm> OK so maybe I'll actually wait to see if it works and if the price drops, my bald ass may invest in one.

Westminster Best in Show dog may lose his crown. Funny stuff there.

This poor girl can't stop hiccuping. Doctors are stumped even after CAT scans, blood tests, and an MRI. She's going constantly 24 hours a day and hiccuping about 50 times a minute.

Go check out some of the new "high tech luxury vehicles" that will soon be available to the public... for a hefty price.

"Hey Ya!" Acoustic. As if you haven't heard "Hey Ya" by Outkast enough! But not like this. A really beautiful and passoinate take on the track by Matt Weddle of Obadiah Parker.

Labels: , , ,

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates