Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, October 27, 2003
Hey stock watchers out there, it looks like Google will be making its IPO early next year. Now that the "Dot Com" boom looks to be officially over with, it seems safe for a company like Google to hit the market and it seems it will do so in a big way. It's estimated that the stocks will be in high demand and may raise the value of the company from $8 billion up to as high as $25 billion in one year. Hmmm.... might be a good time to make my first foray into the stock market.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates