Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, October 27, 2003
MTV please stop in the name of all things holy!!! Apparently MTV is again going to make another crappy movie for theatrical release. This time its a documentary about one of the most overrated musicians (if you could call a rapper a musician) of our time, Tupac Shakur. You know, I'm all for rock stars being wild crazy eccentric mo-fo's but this is nuts. Too many people are glorifying the life of this ghetto thug. A "rap sheet" (no pun intended) that includes, murder charges, sexual assault, assault with a deadly weapon, etc, etc. Most of these charges on more than one occasion. So anyway, hopefully you see my point.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates