Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, November 03, 2003
I just took the Metrosexual Quiz that both Liam and Dave have already taken. Here are the results:

I scored 20 out of a possible 50 points which means I am 40% metrosexual. Here's what they had to say about it:

20 points is in the 10 through 20 points range
Possible future metrosexual? You're still masculine, but I will question it if you start wearing shirts with diagonal stripes.

That's about the score I expected to tell you the truth. Although one more point and I would have had these results:

21 points is in the 21 through 34 points range
You're a metrosexual. The next girl you hook up with will be more masculine than you, full mustache and all. Is it time to buy new tweezers?

I guess life could be worse. I could be a beer drinkin', truck driving, NASCAR watching, mullet headed southern Baptist.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates