Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Friday, October 31, 2003
It looks like I'm going to survive, and without having to have any surgery to boot. It seem even though I had almost all of the symptoms of Appendicitis it turned out not to be so. Basically my doc told me my intestines were blocked up like a storm drain during the flood of '93. Yes, I'm talkin bout poo. I can tell you were all dying to know. Anyway, he told me to drink some Milk of Magnesia and the "damn" would break. I feel a hell of a lot better today although I'm still not back to 100%. That should come with a little time though. Unfortunately, I didn't have any bowel movements worthy of Ratemypoo.com. I suggest giving that site a visit if you are interested in being totally disgusted. As if you weren't grossed out enough as it is.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates