Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Friday, October 31, 2003
Boooo!! It's that time of year again. I'll be dressing up for the first time in at least half a decade tonight to go to Megan's Halloween party. I'm not going to get to go as what I had originally intended to because due to my illness this week, I was unable to get out and find the necessary pieces to the costume. Too bad too, cause it was gonna be a good one. I think I'll end up going as a rock star since I have plenty of shit around the house to do that one. Hopefully I'll take some good pictures tonight and get some posted later this weekend. But for now I'm going to pop in some Black Sabbath and head home. Have a spooky ass Halloween.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates