Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, January 08, 2004
I'm sure most of you who read this already know, but now that I'm back to blogging since the holidays are over I'd like to officially congratulate Megan & Pete on their engagement. Many people (myself included) were wondering for the past few months when it was gonna happen, and now we all know. I'm so happy for the both of you and wish that you both have all of the happiness and love that is attainable in this crazy world. May every choice that you make together from this day forward bring you one step closer to your dreams. Best of luck in life and love. Bring on the wedding day!! I love you both. Here's a picture of the two lovebirds early in the morning hours (about 4 AM) on New Years Day....

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates