Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Tuesday, January 06, 2004
I've been duped into taking all those quizzes you guys were posting about while I was sick last month. Here are the results:

The "How Punk are You?" quiz:

  • My #1 result for the SelectSmart.com selector, How Punk are You?, is Not Punk at All

    Weee, finally a quiz that gives realistic answers.


    The "Ethical Philosophy" quiz:

    My views are most closely related to:

    1. Stoics (100%) Click here for info
    2. Spinoza (92%) Click here for info
    3. Thomas Hobbes (92%) Click here for info
    4. Epicureans (86%) Click here for info
    5. Jeremy Bentham (83%) Click here for info
    6. Kant (83%) Click here for info
    7. Jean-Paul Sartre (82%) Click here for info
    8. Nietzsche (75%) Click here for info
    9. Aquinas (74%) Click here for info
    10. John Stuart Mill (72%) Click here for info

    I don't know how accurate this one is. I don't totally disagree with any of the above philosophers but I don't wholly agree with any of them nor do I subscribe to any of their individual belief systems.


    The "What Matrix Persona are you?" quiz:

    You are the Oracle-
    You are The Oracle, from "The Matrix."
    Wise, kind, honest- is there anything slightly
    negative about you? You are genuinely
    supportive of others. Careful not to let people
    take advantage of you, though.


    What Matrix Persona Are You?
    brought to you by Quizilla

    Ok enough already, I get it, I'm an old black woman!


    The "How evil are you?" quiz:

    You're mostly a good person. You're good
    most of the time, but you know how to be bad.
    ;)



    *How evil are you?*
    brought to you by Quizilla

    Makes sense to me!


    The "Which of the Greek Gods are you?" quiz:

    Morpheus
    Morpheus


    ?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
    brought to you by Quizilla

    Like Chris, I too am the Greek god of dreams. Ok, enough quizzes for now.
  • Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates