Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, January 12, 2004
Ok, time to get all you monkeys off my back and give you all what you have been waiting for, the New Years pictures. I really haven't had time yet to sit down and write about the whole rundown of what I did over the holidays but at least I can hopefully tide you all over until then with these pictures. Just click the either blue hyperlink to download the .zip file with all the pictures in it. Sorry some of them are a bit out of focus, I think due mainly to the constantly changing lighting conditions because of the disco lights. Here are a couple that I decided to post for your viewing enjoyment. The first is of my friend Lauren and I and the second is of Lindsay B, Liam and Mike H busting a move on the dance floor.


Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates