Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, January 08, 2004
Sweet. It's official, Barret Jackman dislocated his shoulder and will miss the rest of the regular season and the entire Stanley Cup playoffs. Not that we are going to go very far now without two of the best defenseman in the league. Our only option is to wait until Jackman's salary insurance kicks in after he misses 30 games, add that to Macinnis's salary insurance and maybe we can trade for or pickup a free agent or someone on waivers at the trade deadline. Both of their salary reimbursements combined should add up to several million bones. That's about the only solution I can come up with, otherwise here's to another wasted hockey season.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates