Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, January 05, 2004
Ok, well I'm back, or at least for the most part. I've been waiting to blog all evening but it seems as though they were doing some scheduled maintenance on the blogger system. I've got a ton of stuff to cover here over the course of the next day or two, and I'll probably save the whole "what I did over the holidays" stuff for a bit later since I'm sure it will be a big post and take me at least an hour or so to write. But until then I'll give you all a couple of "quick and easy" cheap thrill posts to tide you over until I have the time to sit down and do things like upload pictures of the New Years eve party and such. Oh, and speaking of the New Years eve, cheers to a great 2004!

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates