Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, December 17, 2003
Some of you may be interested in this bit of news.......

".....recently passed a law citing blog abandonment. The new law deals primarily with the multiple personal internet based journals, also known as "web-logs" or "blogs" published through sites like TextAmerica and Blogger. It states that all publishers of said "blogs" must post new material at a minimum of once per calendar week or face charges of Blog Abandonment under the new statute. If not, the publisher may face penalties assessed on an individual basis as deemed fitting by the court...."

Man I hope the penalties aren't too extreme, otherwise I know some folks who are in big trouble.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates