Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Saturday, December 13, 2003
As you may have noticed, I just added two additional songs to the "Music of the Moment" feature. I'm still kind of unclear as to what I'm actually going to do with this feature and what direction it's headed in. I may just keep it like it is now and add a few songs every now and then. I was also thinking of doing like a "Top Ten" sort of thing where I rotate out the old songs once everyone has had plenty of time to listen to or download it. Another option I was considering was doing an "Album of the Week (or Month)" feature instead. Maybe I'll just do both. Keep the list of individual tracks by various artists, as well as add a link to a .ZIP file where you could download all the tracks on an entire album by one artist. Let me know what you all think. For now, here's a bit about the two songs I just added:

Jason Mraz - Curbside Prophet: I'm not usually a huge fan of happy-go-lucky fun music but this song made me crack a huge smile the first time I heard it. I had a tough time choosing a song to post of this album because I like almost every song on there equally. After a few days I may even change this song to something else off the album.

Howie Day - Sorry, So Sorry: This song is the first track off Howie's debut album, Australia. Again I had a tough time choosing a song on this album for the same reason. This one seemed to make the most sense though, it sounds the most like a single and it has the best production quality on the album.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates