Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, December 10, 2003
This story right here, and again here, is truly fucked up. I heard about it on talk radio on my way into work one morning last week. Liam also mentioned it briefly on his blog. It seems like something out of a horror movie. I'm not going to write too much about it because you just have to read it for yourself. I will give you the basic rundown though. It involves: deep fried penis, Germans, sexual gratification, the internet, cannibalism, videotaped murder, and a death wish. I'm telling you, just read it.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates