Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, December 17, 2003
Sorry for the lack of posting over the course of the past few days or so. I've been laid out with a pretty bad case of the flu since Sunday and I am just now starting to feel the slightest bit better. I think I must have had one of the more "ass-kicking" strains of the virus too. My fever on Monday night and Tuesday morning was pushing close to 105 degrees (I think I maxed out at 104.5). I even started having mild hallucinations while I was taking a shower on Monday. That was ton's of fun. Headache, high fever, runny nose, sore throat, fatigue, horrible muscle aches and weaknesses, I've pretty much got it all. I haven't done a damn thing over the past few days either. I've watched about 10 movies, played some video games, and slept a lot and that's about it. Hopefully I can kick this thing before the weekend is over so that I can get some Christmas shopping done and get caught up on all the other stuff I've been missing out on this week, like going to see the Return of the King (which came out today). Ok well, enough complaining for now, I'm gonna go attack some chicken soup.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates