Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Friday, February 06, 2004
Here's a link to a really cool article about our close friend Aaron J. Gwin's father "Gig". As most of you know Aaron's dad owns Gwins Travel, which is one of the largest, if not the largest locally owned travel agencies in St. Louis. They book all the travel for the St. Louis Cardinals and the St. Louis Rams as well as many local government agencies. I always knew that Aaron's dad was a well respected and highly experienced traveler, but not to this extent! While discussing Sgt. Stryker's world map (similar to my USA map below) of all the countries he had visited, I wondered what "Gig's" map would look like. Liam said that he had been everywhere...... literally! One of only 6 people in the world to have visited every country that currently exists on the world map today plus every territory that is within 200 miles of a mainland! What an amazing feat!

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates