Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, February 05, 2004
Here's a cool site that will generate a map of the states that you have been to. The map below shows the states that I have actually visited for at least a full day. I did not include states that I simply drove through and stopped at a gas station for 5 minutes to take a bathroom break. If I did include them I would have also had to mark Arkansas, Mississippi, Kentucky, Ohio, Georgia, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania on the map.

UPDATE: On Chris's suggestion, I've changed the map so that it now reflects all the states I've ever even driven through. Which just makes me that much cooler!!



create your own visited states map
or write about it on the open travel guide

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates