Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Tuesday, February 10, 2004
Although it's still a bit chilly outside (yet not nearly as cold as it has been), I can see those first signs of spring rising from the ashes of winter all of the sudden. The air smells different, the days are starting to get noticeably longer (I got to drive home from work today at 6:20 PM to that once familiar orange-blue western horizon), and like Liam said, the birds are slowly coming back. In fact I've already seen a few building a nest in the eaves under the roof at work. The Weather Channel's extended forecast for the St. Louis area is calling for a steady warming trend over the next week and a half. That should take us well into deep February, with March just around the corner. And that pleases me greatly.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates