Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, March 18, 2004
The other day, I broke my rule of no fast food cause my bro was going to Taco Bell and I was in the mood for it. I had him pick me up two tacos with tasty Baja sauce on them, two chili cheese burritos and one Mexican pizza. Just for fun, and to actually see how bad this shit really is for you, I decided to visit Taco Bell's interactive nutrition calculator that will break down all the fat, carb, calorie, etc, contents of the items you select from the menu and then it totals them all up. My results were fucking scary. If you value your fast food addictions, I suggest not actually looking at how much crap you are actually putting into your body. Man 1670 calories, 175mg of cholesterol, 3890mg of sodium, 82 grams of fat, and 152 grams of carbs!!! That's ridiculous! The tacos aren't so bad for you, but that Mexican Pizza sure did me in. For those brave souls that actually care, I suggest checking that site out.

Check out Yum! Brands homepage for other nutrition calculators for the rest of the former "PepsiCo" restaurants.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates