Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, March 01, 2004
Yesterday during the daytime hours, pretty much every cable station was running former Oscar winning movies to keep up with the theme of the day. I caught most of a pretty decent movie that I hadn't seen since I was a kid, Cocoon. I remembered it pretty well mostly because it was the first movie I saw as a kid with a bare ass in it. Whoo Hoo!! For those of you who have never seen the movie, it's basically about a group of aliens who come back to earth to rescue 20 of their friends now hibernating in cocoons off the coast of Florida. They store the Cocoons in an abandoned swimming pool which is discovered by members of a retirement community. The "life-force" given off by the Cocoons in the water turn the pool into a sort of "fountain of youth" and all the old people in the community start acting like young whipper-snappers again. It's pawned off as a heart-warming story about the human spirit, but if you ask me...... It's really about old people doin' it.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates