Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Friday, July 30, 2004
Ok I'll join in the quiz fun:

1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR BEDROOM WALLS? They used to be a "Mountain Mist" a light grey color, but when I moved out and then came back home I returned to find them a dark blueish color.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I haven't read a book in a while. I'm thinking about getting back into reading philosophy though. Might pick up The DaVinci Code soon as well.
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? At work it's a blue Best Buy pad. At home, a black and gray Dell pad.
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? I'm pretty damn good at Trivial Pursuit, although I like Risk and those crazy word shouting games that the womenfolk always like to play as well.
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Hmm... Maxim is pretty entertaining, but I'll have to say Rolling Stone (eventhough they've been heading downhill lately, and I'll never forgive them for the 100 Greatest Guitarists issue.)
6. FAVORITE SMELL? Spring, Fall, coffee brewing, the distant smell of barbeque, women.
7. FAVORITE COLOR? Blue (unless you count Black as an actual color).
8. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? Orange.
9. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE PICKS UP? 4
10. MOST IMPORTANT MATERIAL THING IN MY LIFE? My computer & my guitar.
11. FAVORITE FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM? I agree Chris, Ben and Jerry's Phish Food
12. DO YOU BREAK THE SPEED LIMIT DAILY? Only on highways, but often and extreme.
13. DO YOU HAVE A STUFFED ANIMAL IN YOUR ROOM SOMEWHERE? Not readily visible, but theres one or two in there somewhere.
14. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Very cool.
15. FAVORITE DRINK? Fransaskaner(sp?) Hefewiesen, one of the world's finest beers. Other than that, Cherry Kool-Aid, Red Bull (don't ask why), and QuikTrip (or Starbucks) French Vanilla Cappucinos.
16. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? October 7
17. FAVORITE VEGETABLES? Lettuce, green beans, corn.
18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Rock Star, duh.
19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Jet Black (but only if I had green eyes)
20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes
21. TOP THREE FAVORITE MOVIES (IN ORDER)? These are constantly changing. Off the top of my melon I'd have to say.. Indian Jones and the Last Crusade, Lord of the Rings:The Return of the King, and Almost Famous. They'll all be different on any given day though.
22. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Always, unless one of my hands is busy doing something else.....(AWT!!!)
23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Three guitars and my guitar amp, all my winter clothes in rolling storage bins, a box of books, my dumbells, and I can't remember the rest. I'm not at home right now.
24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 7
25. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH ON TV & IN PERSON? Can't decide between baseball and hockey.
26. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? Dying alone and unloved.
27. FAVORITE CD OF ALL TIME & RIGHT NOW? HA!! You're kidding right. That's almost impossible for me to answer, but I'll take a stab. ALL TIME: Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd. RIGHT NOW: Now Here is Nowhere - The Secret Machines.
28. FAVORITE TV SHOW OF ALL TIME & RIGHT NOW? Uhhh.... ALL TIME: I suppose Friends. RIGHT NOW: South Park or The Daily Show or Family Guy.
29. HAMBURGERS OR HOT DOGS? Hamburgers
30. THE COOLEST PLACES YOU'VE EVER BEEN? Watching the sunset from a Jetski on the ocean in Key West. Sleeping out under the stars at about 14,000 ft above sea level in the mountains of New Mexico.
31. WHAT WALLPAPER AND/OR SCREENSAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? Both at work and at home I have some cool computer graphics wallpapers from Digital Blasphemey. Home I have mushrooms and work I have sea anemones.
32. DOES MCDONALD'S SKIMP ON YOUR FRIES & DO YOU CARE? Don't notice.
33. FAVORITE CHAIN RESTAURANT(s)? Right now it's Chevy's and the Macaroni Grill
34. IF YOU HAVE A BOY (OR HAVE ANOTHER BOY) WHAT WOULD YOU NAME HIM? Haven't really thought that far ahead. I kinda like Colin, Logan, Gabriel, Jayden, Aidan, and Sebastian. None of which really go that well with my last name because they all end in "N" (except Gabriel).
35. IF YOU COULD LEARN TO PLAY ONE INSTRUMENT OVERNIGHT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Piano

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates