Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, July 26, 2004
Speaking of fast food... I've been eating the hell out of it lately. I probably went for a stretch of two solid years where I only ate fast food once a month or so. Of course oddly enough that was the two year stretch where I was eating so healthy I gained 30 pounds. As of late though, I've been hitting the drive-thru at least 5 times a week. I keep telling myself I'm going to start some sort of a diet soon and start hitting the gym as well. I've had too busy a schedule to really get anything going though. Maybe I'm just subconsciously getting my fast food fix now before it's too late.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates