Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, August 30, 2004

"Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes"

Notice anything different? I've made a couple of template changes to me old blog today. Thanks to Liam's template editing brilliance, you can now Permalink to my individual posts by clicking the title of the post (titles are also a new feature) which will take you to a separate page containing that post only. You can also email people with a link to a particular post by clicking the small envelope icon below that post. Something else new that you all can't see, but I can, gives me the ability to edit my posts right in my normal blog window without having to log into my blogger.com editor. Much easier to use when I want to quickly revise a post. Now if I could only strike up some comments.....

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates