Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, August 04, 2004
I've been stressing at work quite a bit this week. It's been kinda hellish. We're producing 4 shows this week for John Kerry across the state of Missouri. The first was today in Hannibal, MO. The next two are tomorrow in St. Louis and Jefferson City, and finally finishing up this weekend in Kansas City. It's been a week so far of balls to the wall 13 or 14 hour days with no breaks, but well worth it.

Kerry and Bush both visited Davenport, Iowa this morning and held rallies only 3 blocks apart from each other. I wonder what the security was like in that town today.

I got to see the footage on the news this evening of the event we did in Hannibal and it looked great. For as fast paced and last minute as these types of shows are, we always seem to be able to pull them off in a high class kind of way. Sean Astin (Samwise from the LOTR movies) was in attendance today at the rally. Apparently at the rally tomorrow at Union Station in St. Louis, Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters will be jamming with Kerry in front of the Hard Rock cafe. Or at least that's the word on the inside.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates