Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Friday, August 06, 2004
So the busiest and most stressful week of my life at work is coming to and end finally. The John Kerry shows seemed to all turn out really well in the end and without any major glitches.

If you ready my previous post, you learned that Dave Grohl and Sean Astin were both in attendance at the rallies this week. Oddly enough, I got a phone call yesterday after the St. Louis rally from my dad. He said he had someone there that wanted to talk to me. Lo and behold it was none other than Sean Astin on the other line. I got to chat with him for a minute or two about LOTR and stuff. Told him that they were some of my favorite movies and that I loved Rudy as well. Wasn't really prepared to have a discussion of any intelligence with the guy since I wasn't expecting it to be him on the other end of the phone. But still pretty cool.

Oh, and I got a Dave Grohl guitar pick to boot.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates