Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, July 07, 2005

A Break From the Heat

After two straight weeks of 100 degree heat, we're finally getting a bit of a break in here. The last week or so has been top notch weather for St. Louis in the summer. Low humidity with highs ranging from the mid 80's to low 90's. It's been especially nice in the evenings. I hear some nice thunderstorms are on the way as a result of the hurricanes making landfall this week. Should be extremely helpful to the area since we've only had 1.67 inches of rain in the past 30 days, mostly in very small doses. Enjoy the moderate temps now though folks, August is right around the corner.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates