Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Vegas Baby! (Day Three)

After waking up around 1 PM with one hell of a hangover, my bro and I headed back down to Harrah's buffet to eat some brunch with the rest of the family. My brother and I eventually met up with an old friend of ours from high school, Mark, who is now a charter pilot that lives in Vegas.

For the most part it was a lazy day and Mark, my brother, and I just lounged around at the Carnaval Court, listening to some good cover bands and indulging in some "flair" cocktails.

About 6:00 PM we headed back up to the room to shower and change for the night. Tonight's show was Jubilee at Bally's. It's an old school Vegas showgirls type production that has been running for over 20 years. Lots of sequins, feathers, large head-dresses, dancing, singing, and of course boobies. We sat right next to the stage which was nice for my bro and I, being that close to the bouncing boobies. That is until the man-asses made an appearance.

After the show we headed away from the strip for our dinner reservations which were at Roy's. Roy's is a Hawaiian Fusion Restaurant with a menu designed by world renowned chef Roy Yamaguchi who has been called "the father of East-West fusion cuisine". I must say this may have been the best all around dining experience I've ever had. My entire family agreed. I HIGHLY recommend heading to Roy's if you are ever in Vegas or head to one of his other 29 restaurants around the world.

After eating, drinking, eating some more, and then drinking even more, we finally headed back to the hotel again to freshen up before heading out to the clubs for the night. Alas the food was so rich and the drink so potent that our food comas wouldn't allow us to get very motivated to do anything. My brother and I both decided that after a long night on Monday, and with our bellies as full as they were, that we'd better call it a night. And so we did, and slept like hibernating bears until the morrow.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates